- Bank Statements
- Credit Report Integrations
- Lender Submission
- FirstData Split Funding
- Ach Collections
- Smart Documents
- Calendar Activities
Underwriting is a process to identify the qualified leads which are eligible for Merchant Cash Advance (MCA).
The process includes the verification of the merchants credit/debit card sales, number of NSFs (non-sufficient funds),FICO score,type of business.
The collection of a merchant’s historical banking information.
Merchants bank statement details like net deposits, number of NSFs, number of deposits, beginning and ending balance in a month can be updated in the Financial section.
- Credit Report used to determine the merchants creditworthiness.
- Merchants Credit report can be pulled directly onto the CRM and the report can be later available in the documents section at merchant level.
- Users can pull reports from multiple Credit Bureaus like Equifax, Experian, and Transunion.
- Once the underwriting process is completed, the merchants request for funds will be sent to a individual lenders or to an lending company to get approval.
- Our CRM is configured with emails of direct lenders who can offer funds at unmatched flexibility and rates.
- And also we have integrated with the following lending companies.
- OnDeck – Capital Stack – E Prodigy – Kabbage etc…
We currently support the following syndicates
- Red Bird
- Strategic Funding Source (SFS).
- Fora Financials
- Direct Merchant Funding
- Forward Finance
- Wall Street Funding
- Capital Stack / E Prodigy
- Lockbox is a bank account controlled by the lender.
- Splitting your daily merchant credit card deposits using a 3rd bank account in which all deposits are put into.
Splitting your daily merchant credit card deposits with a funder using FirstData processor or using existing merchant processors.
ACH payments are simply electronic transfers from one bank account to another. Because they’re electronic, there is no need for paper checks.
Our CRM is integrated with the following ACH payment processors
- ACH Works
- First ACH
- ACH Banking
Using our ACH processors, funds can be credited/debited to the merchants/lenders provided with valid bank account information.
- Smart documents is a feature in CRM where a link will be sent to a merchant to upload the documents needed for underwriting process.
- Merchant can upload the document by clicking on the link sent to him. Once documents uploaded it will be mapped to CRM automatically based on category.
Calendar activities includes managing, tracking and following up activities scheduled in a month/week/day.
- Using Esign module, you can send PDF files to Leads and get the document signed electronically.
- CRM will track the transaction and update the transaction status automatically along with attaching the document to the Esign record.
- We have integration with follwing electronic signature services.
- DocuSign, Adbobe Sign.
Contract is an cash advance application send to a lead to investigate a report from a credit bureau and to investigate the references provided by a lead.